Legitimate Wholesale Suppliers of Authentic Designer Handbags, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories from Gucci, Michael Kors, Prada, Fendi & more at up to 80% Off Retail
Looking for suppliers of authentic wholesale designer handbags, clothing, shoes, and other goods for your business, a business you’d like to start OR just for yourself?
Spent hours searching online for suppliers with little to no luck?
Found suppliers but not sure you can trust them—are they legitimate? Is their merchandise really authentic?
Purchased ‘wholesale lists’ that turned out to be junk?
Been burned by scam artists who sold you fake merchandise or took off with your money?
If so, I understand your frustration and I can help you. My name is Viktor. Back in 2002, I was trying to start a business selling designer handbags after reading a success story about a person who was making a lot of money selling these goods. But when I tried to find a supplier of wholesale designer handbags, it felt impossible. I’d spend countless hours searching online and hardly get anywhere—running into either questionable suppliers, replica dealers or just plain dead ends.
The frustrating thing was I knew these suppliers existed: I saw people selling authentic designer handbags on eBay and other websites, but I couldn’t figure out where they were getting them from. No one wanted to talk.
Eventually, when I found a supplier of wholesale designer handbags whom I thought I could trust—a company based in Italy, no less—I purchased over $1,000 worth of Prada handbags from them, and they turned out to be fake. I was devastated.
But it made me more determined to find a legitimate supplier, which I eventually did—after a lot of research—a few months later. It was at that time, 11 years ago now, that I began successfully selling this merchandise as a business.
Once I got my foot in the door, I learned a lot about the business. I made connections with people in the industry and eventually discovered dozens more suppliers of not only wholesale designer handbags, but also designer clothing, shoes, accessories, etc.
Finding these suppliers was not easy. Most of them aren’t listed in the search engines. They’re the kind of sources known only to those “in the business”.
In this industry…
There are more scams than real suppliers
- Suppliers selling high-quality fakes from China as “authentic”.
- Con artists who will simply take your money and run
- Worthless ‘wholesale lists’ sold by people who know nothing about the business..
DON’T BE FOOLED!
#1 Scam: Fake Goods Sold as “Authentic”
Many suppliers selling “authentic” wholesale designer handbags, clothing, etc. online are selling fakes. They’re selling what’s called ‘7 Star’ replicas or ‘Mirror Image’ replicas. And these aren’t just any replicas. They’re top-of-the-line knockoffs made in China which come complete with authenticity cards, dust covers, and even serial numbers. They look so much like the real thing, most people can’t tell the difference.
And get this: I’ve taken some of these replicas to a major department store here in the United States and been told by their sales person that they were authentic! That’s how good they are. Granted, they didn’t fool every sales person.
So you have to be very careful when dealing with suppliers of designer goods, especially those offering wholesale designer handbags. If you don’t know this merchandise well, it’s easy to be duped. I know people with good intentions that have bought and sold replicas—thinking they were selling the real thing—for months without ever knowing. The problem: this merchandise is illegal (even if you tell your customers it’s fake, it’s still illegal). It’s ‘trademark infringement’, and you can go to jail for it.
#2 Scam: Con Artists
The demand for wholesale designer handbags and other designer goods is high and the supply is relatively low, if we’re talking authentic product. Because of this fact, this industry is rife with con artists.
In fact, most of the offers you see online advertising authentic designer goods on sites like Dhgate.com are for fake merchandise or non-existent goods.
The con artists behind these operations can be very convincing, with fancy websites, price lists with pictures of inventory (stolen from reputable sellers), and phone numbers. Yet, when you pay them for merchandise—typically with a wire transfer or money order—they disappear.
Many people get scammed buying designer goods wholesale. If you don’t know this industry well, it’s very easy to get taken. I can’t stress this enough.
Some Designer Brands are Impossible to Get Wholesale
A few designer brands are so exclusive with the distribution of their goods, it is not possible to find them wholesale…anywhere.
Louis Vuitton is one of these brands. Louis Vuitton is only sold wholesale to their boutiques, which are owned by the brand. They do not wholesale to anyone else—Nordstrom, Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, you name it. Because of this, it is not possible to get LV wholesale. Period.
In fact, if you come across anyone selling Louis Vuitton wholesale, I can guarantee you it’s fake.
The exception to this is with pre-owned goods. You can find pre-owned LV wholesale. There are a few other designer brands which operate this way, but not to worry, it’s not the norm. Most designers brands can be found at wholesale, if you know where to look.
How You Can Tell if a Supplier of Designer Goods is Legitimate
Here are 6 things that legitimate suppliers of wholesale designer handbags & other designer merchandise typically have in common. These suppliers:
- Offer Merchandise that can be Authenticated by the Designer which means that if you mail the merchandise to the designer to have it authenticated or take it to a boutique, they will verify that it’s authentic. It also means that the designer will typically honor any repairs, warranty issues, etc. that may arise because the product is genuine.
- Offer Wholesale Pricing so you can make a profit which, on average, is anywhere from 50-85% off retail for past-season merchandise and 25-45% off retail for current season merchandise.
- Offer Past-Season Merchandise – More often than not, legitimate suppliers sell past-season merchandise (similar to the stuff you’d find in a designer outlet store). Don’t despair, this stuff sells like hot cakes—just look at big name sites like BlueFly.com that sell this merchandise all day long. ‘Designer’ is always in demand. That being said, there are legitimate wholesale suppliers that sell current season designer merchandise (the stuff that’s being sold in the boutiques right now) but they are the exception.
- Accept Credit Cards or PayPal – Many (not all) genuine suppliers accept payment methods that are traceable and reversible, the most common being credit cards and PayPal. With these forms of payment you are protected should anything go wrong. Be very leery of suppliers that only accept wire transfers or money orders unless you are confident that they are legitimate, because once you send them your money, it’s almost impossible to get it back (unless they willingly refund you, of course). I caution people to only use wire transfers with suppliers with whom they have an established relationship.
- Have Limited Inventory and Styles that Change from Season-to-Season – Designer merchandise has a very high demand and limited quantities are intentionally produced, which makes the wholesale market small. It’s always a red flag when you see a supplier that has the same styles season-after-season and seemingly endless quantities of merchandise, especially wholesale designer handbags. Legitimate suppliers will have new styles every season (with the exception of signature pieces) and limited amounts of inventory.
- Provide their Contact Information Up Front – Legitimate suppliers are always up front with their contact information. A supplier’s name, address (which should NOT be a PO BOX or a UPS address), telephone number, and e-mail should not be a secret or hidden in any way. It’s a huge red flag if you have to do any digging to find out where a supplier is located, how to get into contact with them, etc—seem obvious, but I can’t tell you how many people have done business with suppliers where this has been the case.
If a company claims to be a legitimate supplier of wholesale designer handbags or other designer goods and cannot meet the above guidelines, it is usually in your best interest to avoid doing business with them.
Where Can You Find Legitimate Suppliers of Authentic Wholesale Designer Handbags, Clothing, Shoes, & More?
Well, you can either invest a lot of time and money into doing the research yourself (like I did) or you can use my online Wholesale Designer Directory and hit the ground running by benefiting from my research—research that I learned the hard way, through trial and error and connections made from years of experience in the designer apparel business.
The directory I have complied contains suppliers of authentic wholesale designer handbags, clothing, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, perfume, cosmetics, accessories, and more. Every single company in my Wholesale Designer Directory has been thoroughly screened.
These are the exact same sources that successful online stores, eBay® and Amazon® sellers, boutiques and other re-sellers use.
What Makes My Directory Different?
Unlike most people offering wholesale lists related to designer merchandise, I have over a decade’s experience in this business. I walk the walk. I started out in 2003 with no experience and eventually built up a successful business selling designer merchandise. I learned about the industry the hard way, through trial and error. I’ve made many mistakes. I’ve been scammed by suppliers that have sold me merchandise that I though was authentic. I’ve lost a lot money. I’ve made a lot of money. You name it.
I’ve developed contacts in this industry that only come from years of experience. With this experience, I offer more than just the supplier listings themselves—which no doubt are valuable—I provide insider knowledge into how this business works: how to work with suppliers, tips on selling merchandise, things to look out for, etc. I provide this information as a supplement to the directory, and I believe this information is just as important as the directory itself.
Every supplier listed in my directory has been screened and is a genuine supplier of authentic wholesale designer handbags and other designer merchandise. I take this seriously. If a supplier is listed in my directory, they are legitimate. Once approved into the directory, I periodically review the suppliers to ensure they remain on the up and up.
The directory is online. It’s in a password-protected members’ only site. Having an online directory makes it possible to keep the information up-to-date at all times (directories that are printed on paper can be outdated in an instant). When I come across new suppliers, you’ll be able to view this information right away when you login. If there’s an issue with a supplier, it’s handled right away and all members are notified. You won’t find this kind of relevancy with other wholesale lists.
You can use my directory to start your own business selling one of the hottest products around: Designer Handbags!
Here’s what some of my customers are saying about my directory:
Here’s What You Get with the Wholesale Designer Directory:
The directory contains legitimate suppliers of authentic wholesale designer handbags, clothing, shoes, perfume, jewelry, sunglasses, watches, cosmetics, and accessories.
- Access to Suppliers of 100s of designer brands at 40-85% off retail—Most designer brands are available. Wholesale designer handbags are generally 40-75% off retail on average, with most being at least 50% off retail.
- Suppliers that ship Worldwide—Most of the suppliers are located in the United States and Europe. However, nearly all of them ship worldwide and can therefore be used by anyone, regardless of location. We have members in all parts of the world that use these suppliers successfully.
- Articles with Insider Information to Help You Navigate the Business — In addition to the directory listings themselves, you get articles that provide you with insider information on how the business works, how to work with suppliers, different ways to sell, etc. all based on my experience.
- Reassurance Knowing that Every Supplier has been Screened — I have researched every supplier in my directory either by having done business with them personally, having their merchandise authenticated, verifying their business credentials, or checking references and reviews from previous customers. The majority of the suppliers in my directory have been there for years and have been used successfully by my members time-and-time again.
- Supplier’s Complete Contact Information — Each supplier listing includes the suppliers’ complete contact information: name, phone number, address, website, etc. Also provided is the type of merchandise each suppliers carries, the brands they carry, ordering terms, as well as specific comments on each supplier. There is no fluff. You will not be wading through listings that are invalid or inactive to find a supplier. Every listing is a quality supplier.
- Free Lifetime Updates — Once you are a member, you are a member for life. The directory is updated monthly and you will have access to these updates free of charge, for ever. New updates appear when you login to the members area online.
- Free Support by Phone or Email — Have a question? You can email or call for help with any questions you may have.Your membership includes free lifetime email support.
Examples of the Merchandise and Wholesale Pricing You Will Find in the Directory
Retail Price: $258
Wholesale Price: $99
62% Off Retail
Michael Kors Handbag
Retail Price: $228
Wholesale Price: $62
73% Off Retail
Nine West Handbag
Retail Price: $89
Wholesale Price: $27
69% Off Retail
Retail Price: $379
Wholesale Price: $57
85% Off Retail
Retail Price: $245
Wholesale Price: $125
49% Off Retail
Retail Price: $530.00
Wholesale Price: $304.00
43% Off Retail
Dolce & Gabbana Shoes Retail Price: $698
These are ACTUAL examples from wholesalers in the directory. Some of these examples are past-season closeouts which is why the pricing is so low. This is a VERY SMALL portion of the items and brands available. There are over 60 suppliers in the directory, each with their own inventory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these wholesalers that I can find simply searching on the internet?
For the most part, no. These are wholesalers that are mainly only known to people “in the business”.
Does your directory contain wholesale suppliers of other designer merchandise, besides handbags?
Yes, my directory contains suppliers of authentic designer clothing, shoes, watches, perfume, jewelry, sunglasses, accessories, and cosmetics.
Does your directory have wholesale suppliers of replica handbags?
No. I only deal with wholesalers of authentic designer merchandise. Replicas are illegal; they are considered “trademark infringement”.
Do the wholesale suppliers offer current season or past season merchandise?
Both – however the majority offer past season goods.
Can I use the directory if I am located overseas or in another country besides the USA?
Yes. The wholesalers in my directory are primarily located in the United States, Europe and Asia. However, most of the suppliers ship worldwide. Therefore, you can use the directory no matter where you are located. I have clients all over the world who successfully use my directory.
How long does shipping take to receive merchandise?
Shipping time varies by supplier. On average, delivery takes 7-10 days, but it could take more or less time depending on where you are located in relation to the supplier.
Can I use the directory to purchase wholesale designer handbags just for myself, not necessarily to sell?
Yes, but know that the majority of the suppliers have, on average, 5 to 10 item minimums. I only have a few suppliers that do not require minimum orders.
Are there any other fees associated with the Wholesale Designer Directory?
No. There are no other charges associated with my directory. Period. You will never be re-billed for anything. Your membership to my online directory is a one-time payment and it is good for life, including free updates.
What designer brands can I expect to find in the Wholesale Designer Directory?
The directory contains 100s of designer brands. Most brands are available. Here’s a small sample of some of the brands you will find in our directory: 7 For All Mankind, Aeropostale, Armani, Balenciaga, Baby Phat, Bottega Veneta, Bulgari, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Audigier, Citizens of Humanity, Coach, DaNang, Diesel, Dior, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, DSquared2, Ebene, Energie, ECI, Ed Hardy, Eileen Fisher, Elie Tahari, Ellison, Envy, Etnies, Etro, Fendi, Ferragamo, French Connection – FCUK, Furla, Georgio Armani, Gucci, Guess, Givenchy, H & M, Hugo Boss, ICU, Issey Miyake, Jill Sander, Jimmy Choo, Just Cavalli, John Varvatos, Jones New York, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Levis, Liz Clairborne, Long Champ, Lucky Brand, MAC, Marc Jacobs, Maxmara, MEK, Denim, MeKo, Michael Kors, Mission, Missoni, Miu Miu, Nine West, Opera, Oscar de la Renta, Omega, Osiris, Paul Smith, Polo, Prada, PRPS, Puma, Ralph Lauren, Ray-Ban, Rebecca Minkoff, Roberto Cavalli, Robin’s Jean, Rock & Republic, Rock Revival, S-Twelve, Seven Jeans, Silver Jeans, St. John, Stella McCartny, Steve Madden, Stone Island, Swarovski, Tag Heuer, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Tod’s, Tom Ford, True Religion, Ugg, Vera Wang, Versace, XCVI, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna, and many more…
My Knowledge & Years of Experience Buying Designer Merchandise Wholesale is Yours Risk-Free
Here’s the best news of all: you made it here just in time to take advantage of an unprecedented offer.
This offer is a part of a marketing test that’s got my partner up in arms; she thinks that my normal price of $97.00 is too low. However, because the Internet has reduced many of my costs, I’m doing a marketing test and passing my savings on to our online customers until February 15th, 2015. Depending on how it affects sales, I may or may not continue this special discount offer after this date.
Therefore, if you order the Wholesale Designer Directory online by midnight on February 15th, 2015, it’s yours risk-free for a one-time payment of just $39.95 — which is nothing compared to how much money you can earn (and save) with this knowledge. This is over 50% off the everyday price.
*THIS IS A ONE-TIME fee. You will never be re-billed for anything, and your membership includes free lifetime updates.
Free Bonus #1: Suppliers of Wholesale Designer Handbags & Other Designer Goods that Drop Ship!
Free Bonus # 2: Wholesalers of Designer Goods in Italy and Europe
100%, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We insist that you order the Wholesale Designer Directory entirely at our risk. That’s why the directory comes with a Risk-Free, 100%, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating — the highest rating given to businesses. You can click here to view our BBB report or call them directly at 1-800-646-6222 to verify this.
- We are PayPal verified, which means that the address that we conduct business from has been verified to be our actual address.
- You can give us a call, toll-free, at 1-800-701-2846 and speak to a real person.
- We use the largest, most-trusted, 3rd party payment processor, ClickBank, which guarantees your refund, should you so desire one.
- Lastly, of all the wholesale directories out there, how many people provide their complete contact information (bottom left-hand side of this page), including a phone number where you can talk to an actual person?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Join Now & Receive Immediate Access Online One-Time Payment of
Your online purchase is 100% secure. We use the industry’s highest standard of security technology—SSL.
Receive Lifetime Access The directory is online in the members only section of this website. After joining, you will immediately create a username and password and then have access to the directory online.
To your success!
Wholesale Designer Handbags .com
1200 S Washington Ave Suite 270
Minneapolis, MN 55415 USA
Phone: 1-800-701-2846 (toll-free)
Fax: (800) 701-2846
P.S. Interested in learning more? Here’s an article about how the wholesale designer handbag industry is unlike any other.